Question Unanswered: Calculating total income from 2 subforms

hi guys...

got a problem here.... i have to fields namely txtincome, txttotalinc and netincome.... txtincome and txttotalinc are from 2 different tables and are located in 2 different subforms on a main form.... wherelse netincome is located on the main form and the value is store in another table... tat means the 3 fields are all stored on 3 separate tables.... the thing i hope to do is tat i hope to add the total of the 3 fields together and displayed it on the main form.... how can i do tat?

thanks in advance...

Try this:

=Nz(Forms!MainFormName!SubForm1Name!txtincome + Forms!MainFormname!
    SubForm2Name!txttotalinc + Me.netincome),0

hmm... below is wat i keyed in to the textbox control source...

=Nz(Forms!Form!PARTICULARS OF MEMBERS OF PATIENT TABLE subform!Txtincome + Forms!Form!Family Members Particulars2!Txttotalinc + Me.GROSS PERINC),0

but there seems to be an error.... the error is "the expression u entered contains an invaild syntax. You may have entered an operand without an operator."

thanks...

sorry... the correct codes are below... but still have the same error...

=Nz(Forms!Medifund Entry Form!PARTICULARS OF MEMBERS OF PATIENT TABLE subform!Txtincome + Forms!Medifund Entry Form!Family Members Particulars2!Txttotalinc + Me.GROSS PERINC),0

any ideas??

thanks

Try this:
    =Nz([Forms]![Medifund Entry Form]![PARTICULARS OF MEMBERS OF PATIENT TABLE subform]![Txtincome] + [Forms]![Medifund Entry Form]![Family Members Particulars2]![Txttotalinc] + Me.[GROSS PERINC]),0

thanks for the help....

but if i wana store the total income the the database? what should i do?

i tried typing the codes below on form load , form current etc. but it just wont store and cant even reflect the total income out on the textbox...

Private Sub Form_Load()

'Me.TOTFAMINC1 = [Forms]![Medifund Entry Form]![PARTICULARS OF MEMBERS OF PATIENT TABLE subform].[Form]![Txtincome] + [Forms]![Medifund Entry Form]![Family Members Particulars2].[Form]![Txttotalinc] + [Forms]![Medifund Entry Form]![GROSS PERINC]

Me.Requery

End Sub

any help is appreciated...
    thanks in advance...

by the way TOTFAMINC1 is the name of the textbox i want the total income to show and display... and i have link the textbox control source to TOTFAMINC.....