Unanswered: Self populate on combo - box selection

I have a form (VCAR) based on a query tied to two tables, AVL and VCAR. The user initiates an entry on the VCAR form by selecting a vendor name. I want the address to self populate the fields (address, city, state, zip) when the vendor name is selected. I had this working but then made some changes and now it doesn't. I can't remember what I did to make it work previously.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by salky
    I have a form (VCAR) based on a query tied to two tables, AVL and VCAR. The user initiates an entry on the VCAR form by selecting a vendor name. I want the address to self populate the fields (address, city, state, zip) when the vendor name is selected. I had this working but then made some changes and now it doesn't. I can't remember what I did to make it work previously.
    Hi salky,

One way to do it is like I have done in the past. Are you tables set up as One-To-Many relationship? Make sure the PK is on the Many side of the tables, which then makes it a FK. Then fill in whatever other fields from the main table. You can do this in a Query.

BUD