Position: SQL Server DBA
Location: Los Angeles, California
Terms: Permanent, full-time
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000 yr.
Contact: Ed Billion
Digital Careers, Inc. email@example.com
Experienced database administrator desired for challenging position at a progressive software company. Position will entail the design, the development and the maintenance of complex database applications in MS SQL Server. The position reports directly to the CTO.
• Key technology developer for development team.
• Fast, efficient, creative design and problem-solving skills desired.
• Ability to quickly identify issues and provide resolutions.
• Adhere to database design standards.
• Provide day-to-day maintenance of mission critical production databases
• Candidate should have hands-on experience as a MS SQL Server database administrator of enterprise solutions with particular emphasis in the financial or accounting services.
• 3+ years technical experience with a demonstrated track record of designing, constructing and maintaining SQL Server database systems.
Technical Skills Required:
• SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Manager, Query Analyzer, DTS, stored procedures, triggers.
• SQL, Good knowledge of MS operating systems: Windows 2000/XP.
• Solid experience in full life-cycle development of enterprise solutions including designing, constructing, testing, implementing, and debugging SQL queries and stored procedures.
• Object-oriented programming preferable.
• .Net, Visual Studio and Crystal Reports preferable
Non-Technical Skills Required:
• Ability to work in a team environment with business users and/or technical staff.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.