Question Unanswered: HELP! Auto Fill - Combo Boxes

I am currently trying to create a "auto-fill" combo box - in a form (Name: Student Data Entry).

Details:

I need the combo box (Name:Squadron/Branch) to lookup the information from a different table (Name: Squadron/POC Relation List)

I need the "After Update" on the (Squadon/Brach) combo box - to fill in the remaining information, depending on what Squadron/Branch I enter.

I also need all the information stored in the main table.

I am a complete dork - when it comes to the visual basic code. Please Help!

Thanks in advance...

Welcome to the forum.

setup a form that displays the info on the main table (a wizard will do this for you). Add a combo box (making sure the wizards are turned on) and make it "find the related record on my form" as you go through the wizard.

good luck,
    tc

First, let me thank you for you reply.

I previously tried this approach, but the remaining data still does not show up.

I also have the Main Table (Student Data Entry) and the table it gonna pull data from linked with a "one-to-many" relationship.

I've also sent a query that pulls the data just fine. When I enter the main data in the query, the remain informaiton automatically fills in.

But, when I go into the main Form (Student Data Entry), I can't get the actions to work.

So, I thought - that I was going to be stuck using a combo box option. which, I really don't want to use - if possible.

Any ideas?