Unanswered: Error : appended query , form and huge number of rows appended !!!

I set up an appending query to adding information about a customer ,
    when running its form , and entering the customer data ,, I get a msg that : you are going to appended 48 rows !!! then it adds the customer for 48 times !! next adding i get you are going to appended 96 etc,, or at least not only one ! why ?

Hi

Could you post your code please?
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

File Attached : Appended query problem and warning msg problem

here we go ..
    I have two problems
    If you open the form related to adding passenger :
    The first problem is : I am not allowed to leave the phone number empty then there should be a warning msg , however , even after i fill the phone number , the warning msg comes again .
    2-second problem is : try to add passenger , you will find that the appendent will add that passenger like 128 times or more .

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi
    First off - I don't use Macros so can't help you much with those. I would, if I were you, learn to program in VB as you can debug these things much more easily.

Ok - some points:
    Best to name your objects (rather than Text1, Text4 etc).
    An autoincrement field is a row identifier not a uniquifier! Remember to put in some further constraints into your table.
    Your query is appending as many new rows into your table as there are rows in the table in the first place. You know the parable of the Chinese emporer and grains of rice on a chessboard? After a few days use your database would fill up the whole world.
    So - there are basically two syntaxs for inserting data into a table.
    http://www.techonthenet.com/sql/insert.php
    This link shows both. Open your query in SQL view and see if you can change the SQL.

HTH
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.