Question Unanswered: Changing site name (header)

OK, I am using Crystal Reports in conjunction with ICON software, in a cinema setup, but have gotten a little stuck in what would look to be a simple matter! How do I change the site name (title?) that appears at the top left hand corner of every report I view or print through Retail Sales Management? I can't find where the reference is coming from as the phrase that is currently printing (which is misspelt, doh ) does not come up in any search I have yet been able to run of the database with its included tools. I do have iSQL, but am a total SQL virgin so have no idea what string to type in to search and replace!

Where should I be looking, and is it possible to do this without losing any previous data from the database?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!
    Last edited by AndyJWS; 05-17-06 at 08:41.

OK, realised I missed a rather important point - the site name in this instance serves as the page header for all of the reports, which is why I am wondering if the setting could be somewhere within the Crystal reports setup - where and how do I find this?

Again, thanks in advance for your help!

did you enter in the site name as a text field, or do you have it sotred in the database and used that?

please check if the Site Name is hard-coded part of the report and might not be coming from the application.
    May be this helps.

Well, you see, this is the problem! The database was set up by a company who are now out of business - and the contact information we were given leads to an answerphone which is never responded to! Handy considering we were not even given the passwords

I have tried exporting the entire database to a text file and searching for the string which currently comprises the header, and the only place I can find it is in part of a longer address field (not the "site" or "location" fields - I managed to fins and correct these in the ODBE administrator), although the capitalisation is slightly different. However, although I can change this within the text version I can't re-import it back into ICON, and MS Access won't read the database at all. Having no experience of iSQL I am not sure how to find it within the database with that field, using the help file I tried searching for the Alias but it could not find the string.

Anyway, as ICON is set up for use with multiple sites it makes me wonder if it is possible to set the report header to use the site name - so how do I select this?

Thanks for the suggestions so far, please keep them coming