Experienced SQL Server 2000 Developer
We are looking for an experienced developer to build and maintain back-end databases in SQL Server 2000. Experience should include working with DTS and stored procedures to manage customer call data in a decision support system. We will need someone that is comfortable dealing with clients and client specifications. The candidate should be familiar with standard concepts and practices inside SQL Server 2000. This position is in Salt Lake City, UT.
• Design and build client databases and DTS packages.
• Mentor other team members with development issues.
• Handle ad-hoc requests for information and support requests.
• Overtime hours may be required
• SQL Server 2000
• Major MS Office applications (Word, Excel, etc)
• Database Design Experience
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Visual Basic 6.0 (Visual Basic .Net, or C# .Net is preferred)
• 2 - 4 years in a data field
Education / Credentials
• Bachelors Degree or comparable experience
If interested, contact me at email@example.com
Aspiring Database Dwarf