Thread: Report

Unhappy Unanswered: Report

We have a report we call the "Early Bird" report. Basically, this report lets us know when people have not turned in plans. We need to track multiple items on the one report.

i.e.

We have:
    Diagnostic Service Plan
    Final Diagnostic Report

If these plans are not turned in, we need to generate a report from the table or query that shows when things are due and what it was that was not turned in. How can I do this?

There are several plans that require signatures from social workers, our director and clinical coordinator. The plan is not considered complete until all of these signatures have been checked.

Any suggestions?

Do you already have the database created? If you do, you might need to add some fields to your tables depending on how you have them set up.
    Last edited by Zenaida; 05-17-06 at 16:18. Reason: change email notification

It all depends on how you have set up the tables in the backend of your database. A quick stab in the dark would suggest that for the signature field type you simply have a yes/no field to indicate whether it has been checked etc.

What i'd do is create a query that fitlers records where [Signature 1] or [Signature 2] or [Signature 3] = NO. (You may need 3 seperate queries and then have to combine the info in a 4th query) then you can base your report on this information.

You can add ths into a query, but as mentioned previously, it all depends on how your db is set up.

Hope this helps somehow;

Dan
    sometimes simple is best.... and i'm just a simple fellow.

Cool

I will try that. Thanks for the idea!

Dendalee

Well, that hasn't seemed to work, so if anyone else has any ideas, I would appreciate the help. Thanks,

Dendalee

If you post again, with some detail as to how you have set up your backend, we may be able to help further.

Explain what tables you have and what fields.. alternatively, zip up your db and post it here. As i mentioned before, how to do this depends entirely on how your backend is set up.

Thanks

Dan
    sometimes simple is best.... and i'm just a simple fellow.