Unanswered: Error Handling....

Hi,
    I have a built-in ASP Applicatioon. The Application is running nicely. But there are one major miss out. That is error handling. The ASP Application has no error handlers. Now I want to add to it. The ERROR HANDLER. But looking for some solution which can prevent me to include ther code to every single page. Can any one help me out n this regard...... ?

Thanks,
    Rahul Jha

http://www.w3schools.com/asp/asp_incfiles.asp

The #include Directive
    You can insert the content of one ASP file into another ASP file before the server executes it, with the #include directive. The #include directive is used to create functions, headers, footers, or elements that will be reused on multiple pages.
    "They say Moses split the Red Sea
    I split the blunt and rolled the fat one, I'm deadly"
    -- Tupac 'Blasphemy'

Hi csamuels,
    Sorry dude.... but wat ya gave me the reply was not in the line of the question...... Please look into ur reply.

Thanks,
    Rahul Jha

Since the only method of handling errors in Classic ASP is by using 'On Error Resume Next' there really isn't a way to add it with out going to each page.

If you already have header and footer files that are being included on each page you could add the code in there. The down side is that without checking for the error on the line after it occurs, you could end up getting the second or third error on the page, that would have never occured if the true error (which you'll never see) hadn't occured.
    --wayne
    SELECT * FROM Users WHERE Clue>0
    0 rows returned