ettain group is presently reviewing resumes of highly qualified Mid-Senior level Database Developers with 4+ years of solid, hands on experience developing stored procedures for Sybase databases. Our client is a large and prominent mortgage lending company known for its highly progressive work environment and resume-building reputation. There are three openings, all of which are long-term contracts of minimum 6-months, more than likely 1+ years or longer. This is a tremendous opportunity to work with an excellent company with highly qualified professionals.
Database Developer Description/Requirements
Participate in full DB development life cycle initially in SYBASE, may be asked to participate in migration to Oracle environment and/or Oracle development. Will be responsible for developing stored procedures and related database objects in a CM managed environment based upon defined requirements.
Experience working in a fast paced time sensitive team based environment is required.
Previous DBA experience will be helpful but here will not be any DBA duties involved.
Previous development experience is required and the candidate must be proficient in the following areas:
* SYBASE development required, Oracle database development experience also preferred
* Full life cycle development experience is required
* Stored Procedure development experience is required
* UNIX shell scripting experience is required
* SQL/STP Performance and Tuning experience is required
* SYBASE to Oracle conversion experience preferred but not required
* Oracle experience desired/preferred but not required.
* DBA experience preferred but not required
Client has emphasized that it is looking for an experienced SYBASE Stored Procedure DB developer
For Immediate consideration, or to refer a friend, please submit resumes to Liam Darmody of ettain group at email@example.com, and follow up with a phone call to Liam at 703-860-6690 ext. 207