Unhappy Unanswered: Report Formatting, criteria and placement.

I think the bast way to ask for help with this is to describe what i want to achieve.

In my report i have a field that is a numerical value. What i want to be a ble to do is, if the value is between a range display it in one place, another in a nothe rplace and so on so that i have;

[Values 0-2] [Values 3-5] [Values 7-9]

behind these is a nice pretty picture and the values go over certain boxes, and at the moment, i am doing this by 3 queries, and 3 sub reports placed ontop of each other.

Can it be done with just one report and set criteria for diplaying in the textbox control?

Thanks in advance

Dan
    sometimes simple is best.... and i'm just a simple fellow.

Add all needed objects to the report and set their visible property with if statements of a select case when you open the report or format the section containing the controls.

and set their visible property with if statements of a select case when you open the report or format the section containing the controls.

How would i go about doing this? I really don't have a clue on how to format this correctly.

Basically, there will be 3 text boxes that are all to be linked to one field.

If this one field falls between set values i want one text box to display, if it falls between another set of values, another text box. and so on.

thanks agin
    sometimes simple is best.... and i'm just a simple fellow.