Hello everyone, I am having some troubles figuring out the best way to populate my foreign keys to several tables. Here is a bit of background about my company. We have clients throughout the US, each client may have different sites in different states. In the same manner we have partners that we utilize to service our clients all across the us, and they have different sites as well. What I want to be able to accomplis is this: I want to be able to create a form to enter new partners or clients. In that form I want to populate the all the partner information such as name, address, city, state, etc... and only do it once. However I want to be able to populate the primary key partner_id to the other two tables: partner_addresses and All_Addresses for every new partner or client record that I create. I have the tables setup this way because I wanted to have a general addresses table where all addresses for clients and partners are stored together. Please feel free to suggest a better solution on how to arrange my tables. I originally had a table for partner addresses and another for client addresses separately.I know this can be done through some sort of query or code, but I just can't come up with a way to do it. Could someone please give me some ideas, I would really appreciate it. Below are how my tables are setup. Thank you very much for your help.

Partners*
partner_id (PK)
partner_name
partner_site
partner_since

Partner_Addresses*
partner_address_id (PK)
partner_id (FK)
address_id (FK) -->from All_Addresses

Clients*
client_id (PK)
client_name