Unanswered: DB2 Websphere JDBC error UnsatisfiedLinkError

I am trying to get a JDBC connection set up on WebSphere 5.1 to a DB2 (mainframe) database. I have it working from my local workstation, but it will not work from the server. I get the following error:

[5/25/06 9:50:55:480 CDT] 1f309be4 DataSourceCon E DSRA8040I: Failed to connect to the DataSource. Encountered : java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: SQLConnect

I've seen posts before about different db2java.zip files, and have tried 2 different versions, but neither works. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Provided Answers: 1
    Code:
    public class UnsatisfiedLinkError
    extends LinkageError

Thrown if the Java Virtual Machine cannot find an appropriate native-language definition of a method declared native.
    Make sure the DB2 Runtime Client of an appropriate version is correctly installed on your server. db2java.zip alone is not enough.

I have the DB2 client installed, and can successfully connect from the DB2 Command Line Interface on the server. But the JDBC connection does not work. Do I need any PATH settings to point to the native libraries?

Provided Answers: 1
    Check that the application server process environment contains all variables set by db2profile.