Question Unanswered: Convert PDF to Access table

I have an elaborate PDF report with headers, graphics and multi-line tabular date. I would like to strip off the fluff and get the tabular data into database tables for further analysis. The report is too long for effective cut and paste, the commercial PDF-to-Text programs I've tried seem to not really be designed for this complex a report presentation, or their results still need considerable massage.
    Any ideas on what to try next or is there a PDF whiz who can help solve this unique conversion to tabular data? I can provide samples, there is no proprietary issue to the data in the reports either.

Provided Answers: 19
    Here's a commercial service that converts PDF to a number of formats including Access. The charge is, incredibly, $0.50 per page!

http://www.designs-services.com/English/Management.htm
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Thanks, I'll check them out...my report is less than 30 pages so the fee is great...only catch is that if this works out I'll need to do it every week, so a different solution might be in order long term.

The real problem is that the PDF spec is quite complex - it's capable of having embedded documents of all types. The last time I checked, the PDF spec was over a thousand printed pages.
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert