Guruischool : Is it real?

I read about this thing known as "Guruischool" and made inquiries about taking some lessons with them. The response was super - within twenty four hours (may be within six hours considering time difference from my location). I am now ashamed and feel stupid that I sent money to them without verifying who they are. I do not want to mention how much I sent.

It is now a month since I sent the money and they have not even bothered to respond to my numerous emails just to acknowledge receipt. Was I conned? I feel bad

"Gurusoft Consultants Inc. is a Toronto based company, formed in 1992"

get me the address and the name of a person, and i will go visit them and kick some @ss
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

I made similar mistakes, I did not do much finding before I register for their courses and paid.I have written them several letters without reply I belleive those Guys are thieves. recently I read about a Guy who paid 3000 USD and lost contact with them. We need to do something to stop those crucks!.Please inform if you know how we can get our money back.

Guruischool. FAKE! FAKE!! FAKE!!!. BEWARE

I made a mistake by registered and paid for their courses. After payment , I wrote numerous letter of complain with no single reply.Latter I read various complain from diffrent forum about their fraudulent activities
    Last edited by zpc; 11-13-07 at 17:11.

Guru

They reply me at last and I have done some courses with them but having no experience on this course could not let me say if it really worth it or if is's a standard course. I am not sure at all

This is the first time I've heard of them. I'll be looking around for somewhere to train up a bit more in the next few months, so thanks for the warning!

Goodness they look so legit, it's scarey...