Unhappy Unanswered: The dreaded Page Break in Sub Reports

Greets;

I may have just overlooked something quite simple i'm sure.

I have a report, and in that report is a sub report.

The sub report was nicely formatted with page breaks so that data is shown on seperate pages and is nicely grouped together.

When i put this sub report into my main report, all my neat formatting is gone, and the page breaks for some reason don't seem to work?

The main report just displays the sub report continuously and does not break at the page breaks.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

I'm using various versions of access (i build at home Access 2003, and the office has Access 2000).
    sometimes simple is best.... and i'm just a simple fellow.

Hi
    I was able to duplicate your problem using the page break control. I don't know how to stop it either. Do you really need to use this control ? Can you not use the section breaks. Section breaks seem to work fine.
    Chris

I'll try and figure out section breaks and see if that works instead. Will post back and let ya know. Thanks for trying for me though.

(btw: didn't know of section breaks, hence not using them)

DAn

Couldn't find a "Section Break" function on the report design mode. I need to beable to move my report onto another page at certain points so that the results from a questionairre are with the question they are meant to be with. I may figure out a way around it for now... just wondered of someone knew how to make sure that page breaks in sub reports maintained thier properties????

Dan