I recently came across a fantastic article dealing with large databases. One of the primary recommendation was to import the entire DB into a new database to improve speed issues. I tried to apply this to my own database and imported all the objects. I had to fix my references though as I was having some comple issues. However, I noticed that a few forms are taking ages to open in the design view. I tested the same forms in the original database and there are no issue there. I tried to compact and repair the new DB and also ran the analyser to improve performance but no luck.

Before I walk away from this initiative I thought I will check with fellow members if they have had such experience.