Hi,

I'm in the process of updating a Crystal Report. The report has a couple parameters, {?SDate} and {?EDate}, to be entered by the user. The parameter feeds into the QE.ACTUAL_COMP_DATE. The parameter is currently a string type. I'm trying to change it to be a date type so that the user could have a calendar to select the date from when entering the parameter. But the problem is that when I change the parameter type from string to date and run the report I get the following error:

"Failed to open a rowset.
Details: HY000: [Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended"

Can someone help? The SQL command is below:

SELECT DISTINCT
QE.QUEUE_ID,
QE.SHOP_ORDER_ID,
SO.PART_ID,
SO.USER_ATT8,
SO.SHOP_ORDER_STATUS,
(Select Max(q.ACTUAL_COMP_DATE) from Itcm.Queue_Entry q, itcm.object_status o where q.shop_order_id = QE.shop_order_id and q.shop_order_suffix = QE.shop_order_suffix and q.queue_id = qe.queue_id and q.object_id = o.object_id and q.queue_entry_Status = o.status_name group by
q.shop_order_id, q.queue_id having max(o.status_flags) = 32 and min(o.status_flags) = 32
) AS COMP_DATE

FROM ITCM.QUEUE_ENTRY QE, ITCM.SHOP_ORDER SO
WHERE QE.SHOP_ORDER_ID = SO.SHOP_ORDER_ID AND QE.SHOP_ORDER_SUFFIX = SO.SHOP_ORDER_SUFFIX and QE.ACTUAL_COMP_DATE >= '{?SDate}' and QE.ACTUAL_COMP_DATE <= '{?EDate}'