I am writing an application that uses the Borland Database Environment. I have used this environment over the years, and have just switched from C++ Builder 3 to 6. I had a few apps running under 3 that used BDE. When I went to configure new databases to run under my new apps in builder 6, I had problems defining the new aliases. The data just kept falling out of the BDECFG32 parameter fields. when I switched to enter the next field.
The fields I am having problems with are the database format (paradox) and the folder the databases are to reside in. I can define the alias just fine, just not the defining parameters.