Unanswered: SendObject Recipient from Field on Form

I would like to send a report using a command button on a form. I also want a field on the form to be used as the email address on the recipients line on the SendObject in a macro. I tried forms!purchinfo!email and it did not work. Can you put anything in the recipient line of the SendObject that will refer to a field on a form. I understand that leaving this line blank will have it ask for the email address but I do not want the personnel to have to type it in. I am sure there is a way but what is it???

Appreciate any help,
    B&R

This should work

[Forms]![form1].Text4.Value
    "Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done."

Thanks for your reply!

The name of my form is sendpoemail and the field is vendemail. I tried the information that you provided and it still says reciepient unknown. Here is exactly what I put in:

[forms]![sendpoemail].vendemail.value

I am doing this correctly?

Appreciate your help,
    B&R

Quote Originally Posted by B&R
    Thanks for your reply!

The name of my form is sendpoemail and the field is vendemail. I tried the information that you provided and it still says reciepient unknown. Here is exactly what I put in:

[forms]![sendpoemail].vendemail.value

I am doing this correctly?

Appreciate your help,
    B&R

slap a msgbox [forms]![sendpoemail].vendemail.value in your code and see what value pops up for you.....i bet its Null.

slap a msgbox [forms]![sendpoemail].vendemail.value in your code and see what value pops up for you.....i bet its Null.

i'd agree with this, it sounds like it's picking up the correct field otr you would get an error stating that it cannot find the field or the field doesn't exist etc...
    "Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done."