Unanswered: subform question

ms assess 2000
    i am wondering if i can create a form where the subform changes based on selections in a combo box?

also, how do i get my opening form to populate with the records from the source table. when i go to open the form it shows no records. i have the text boxes bound to the record in the source table. when i open the database by using the shift key the records appear.

thanks,
    Rodney

Firstly. Try this code for changing subform value, obviously your subforms will need to have the same name as the values in the combo

Private Sub Combo11_Change()

Subform.SourceObject = Combo11.Value

End Sub

Secondly. Have you linked the form to the forms Recordsource to the table? and do all the required fields have Controlsource's set to the fields within that table?
    "Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done."

I resolved the records issue by using the show all records command. as far as the first question goes i am trying to create a form that can display a different subform for about 5 different options. i currently have a subform that displays values for one project, i would like for it to display as many as five projects based on the project selected in the combo box. also, how do i populate a text box field based on a combo box selection, ie clientid and clientname?

thanks,
    knottrodney