This is my first post so please be gentle if this is a really stupid question.

My question may or may not be possible but here goes...

I have an overhead map of our local fairgrounds that has rectangular boxes on it representing parts vendors and food vendors I created in Adobe Illustrator. Some are level while other spaces may be rotated 45 degrees to follow the fairgrounds paved areas. Currently, the map is printed on my large-format printer, mounted to a 4' x 8' sheet of fomecore that we hand-write a vendor's name into the vendor space when they reserve one before the next show. Each space has a specified alphanumeric ID to reference it that is also spray painted onto the blacktop for the vendor to locate it when setting up.

What I would like to do, if possible, is when the database information is entered, and the space number assigned, the same information will be inserted into the graphical map's space with the same number and allow me to print it when all spaces are reserved. I am a graphic artist, and do not have any database training to know if this is even possible so I thought I'd toss it out there to see if there is a software I could learn to make this possible?

The data is currently entered via PC into File Maker Pro and we also run MS Office 2003 Pro and Act Premium 2006. All of us are on PC and running Windows XP Pro.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.