Thread: Set money

Unanswered: Set money

i would like to set which currinecy that the user uses store it in a table and where ever nessery call it up in a form or table.

That is a very laudable goal ... And your question is???? How to?

Since this is a formatting issue. you'd have to equate each currency type (Euro, Dollars, Yen, Pounds, etc ...) to currency key and then associate that key to your user. Where do you anticipate storing the currency type for the user? Now, what happens if the user travels between mutiple countries using different currencies?

Then you have to whole HUGE issue of setting all of the labels and formats for every item that results in a currency notation ...
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

i have a table set up caled parms in it i have the vat rate set company name address and so on i would like to set it in a field in that table. this data is for 2 cinemas in 2 different locations with 2 different moneys i only want to make 1 for and put it the two databases and each new form or report will pick it up from the table. as for moving i dont think the cimems will move from 1 contry to another.