Unanswered: problem with control center

Hi everyone,
    I have been having problems using the admin client software which i have installed. I had installed the software and configured the databases and test was succesful.I had limited time admin access to the local desktop machine during the time which i installed it. after the installation and my access was taken off i had changed my password on my unix server.and now i am not able to work on the admin client as it gives me error
    CCA5005N The new password does not
    match the verify password.
    Explanation: The new password does not match
    the verify password.
    User Response: Type the new password in both
    text boxes again.

Where do I change the password as i do not see those boxes and how do i change I am not able to change to my old password on my unix server.

Please suggest a solution .

user ids and passwords are controlled by the operating system, not DB2. So you can telnet or ssh to the UNIX server and change the password there. Then try it again from the DB2 client.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

Thanks for your prompt response.

I have been able to find out the fault.I was given admin rights to my system and taken back and the software was refusing to work when the Admin rights on my system was taken back.It works fine when I have the Admin rights.

My other problem is When I click on the database to connect to it ,it pops up a window where it displays wrong password entered and asks for my ID and password .Once I enter the ID and password it works fine from there. I beleive when I click on the databse I want to connect it automatically takes the ID and password and ends up with the error wrong password. And finally ends up with me losing my access to the Unix server due to failed login attempts.Is there a way where I can avoid it taking the password automatically or a way where I can enter the Id and password so once I open the control center and click on the database it connects succesfully without prompting me for the ID and Password.

Thanx again