Unanswered: Replication Issues

We have an advanced replication setup. I have about 200 tables in a schema called VISTA that I am replicating. The replication group name is VISTA.
    Currently replication group VISTA is in a suspended(quiesced) status.
    For example, I have a table called REPLICATION_VERIFY in the VISTA schemas of both primary and secondary databases that are being replicated.

Having logged into OEM, Advanced Replication->Multimaster Replication->Master Groups->VISTA, I can see all the objects listed. About 30 of the objects are having a status of ERROR(instead of VALID) and generation status column shows as 'Need Generation'.
    Now when I select one of those tables that has ERROR, and click the button 'Generate Replication Support', it fails and gives me the following pop-up error in OEM :

Statement ---
    BEGIN
    DBMS_REPCAT.GENERATE_REPLICATION_SUPPORT(
    sname=>"VISTA",
    oname=>"REPLICATION_VERIFY",
    type=>"TABLE",
    min_communication=>TRUE,
    generate_80_compatible=>FALSE);
    END;

Stack Trace :-------------------
    ORA-23308: object VISTA.REPLICATION_VERIFY does not exist or is invalid.
    ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SYS_ERROR", line 95
    ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_REPCAT_MAS" , line 2906
    ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_REPCAT", line 766
    ORA-06512: at line 2

Just doesn't let me get thru. REPLICATION_VERIFY in VISTA schema does exist. Also due to this error, it wouldn't let me resume the replication. Attempts to do so will give me an error asking me to fix the generation of replication support and the group remains in QUIESCED status. Please help....

What version of Oracle?

You might try to drop REPLICATION_VERIFY from the replication group
    from the MASTER DEF site, then readd it to see if it picks it up. Did
    you modify the DDL ?

Gregg

I tried to remove the replication_verify table from the group and add it back, but still ended in error(also saying - need to generate replication support)
    I finally did an export of the replication_verify table from another environment and did the import into this one. That fixed the issue. Thank you