Unanswered: unable to switch warnings back on

I need some urgent help, It seems my access warnings are off , and stay off.

I tried using a macro , and a piece of code :

DoCmd.SetWarnings True

but still no warnings

I't it verry difficult to make data manipulations like this , I hope someone can help me

I experimented a little further , when I start the database by clicking on the access file, no warnings, but when I open access first and then from access the access file the warnings are back !!

also when I start access using my database, no warnings , when I then close the database and keep access open , I create a new database or open an other one, the warnings are stil off.

If you mean the macro expressions warning, check your settings it you reset to low security. Check up on Sandbox security. With medium and high security settings you need a digital signature to eliminate the warnings.

Blackburn, UK
    It sounds to me like you have switched warnings off somewhere and not switched them back on.

Check your code to make sure that you dont disable warnings without re enabling them.

Also check that if you code goes through an error that you write into the error capture to re enable warnings as if the query fails for any reason and it goes through to the error then the warnings will remain disabled
    Based on DAO 3.6 and Access 2000 + 2003
    VB.Net 2005 + ADO.Net