Unanswered: Is that a way to lock a specific query with password

Can i lock one or more query with a password, I would like to keep my SQL code in control where only I can make changes to them?

Any suggestion?

Thanks everyone.

by setting workgroup security, you can assign users to groups, and assign access to groups. Allow admin group access to modify reports, forms, queries, tables, etc. Allow user group access to run them, but not edit them.
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert

Quote Originally Posted by loquin
    by setting workgroup security, you can assign users to groups, and assign access to groups. Allow admin group access to modify reports, forms, queries, tables, etc. Allow user group access to run them, but not edit them.
    Thanks for the reply, But do i need to change my application code as well when accessing the database? I have wrote some application which accessing the database, i tried to keep the changes just on the database alone, without any changes on the application code...

Thanks

Ok, i have just tried, i dont need to change my application, the users can just access my database using the application. Thanks loquin

I dont know if it is of use to you,

But rather than use workgroup permissions, i created a multi user/multi access/multi menu system plugin for access.

With it you can give diffferent permissions and access for different types of user. so; users can't see your query, and admins can.

Let me know if you want more info.

Dan
    sometimes simple is best.... and i'm just a simple fellow.