Unanswered: Exporting to MS Word

I have a form called Name_Index and a MS Word Doc by the name of information.doc. I want to push a command button to export the information in the text box called city from the form to the word doc in a bookmark called city. I am using access 2003 and word 2003. What code would I use? I want to be able to save the document for further editing and printing. I would appreciate any information I could get.

Greets;

You can either export as a just general word file containing all your records, or you can merge with word.

Either way, if you have the data viewable (either in table or from a report) you can use the in-build functions to then export to word, it is more or less a synch.

If you have a more specific enquiry about what exactly you need, post back and I'll see what i can do.

Dan
    sometimes simple is best.... and i'm just a simple fellow.

My database contains 11k names and information. My jobs uses this information and what I was wanting to do is push a command button and have specific fields such as the name, address, DOB, SS#, and other information to trasnfer over to a form in ms word into the fields I have setup with bookmarks. I dont need all the information in my form just certain fields.

Have a look at the attached sample, it only uses 1 bookmark to insert customer name and address details into a word document.

Make sure that you read the "readme" before you run the access program.

Any questions post back.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Regards,

John A

Thanks, that is what I was looking for. I really do appreciate the help