Hello, I am trying to find out how to create a simple user interface to manipulate and organize a music database. The user is severly disabled with diabetes and has much difficulty using the mouse to drag and drop. We have been using the pre-fabbed software on the market, i.e., MusicMatch, WM Player, Media Monkey, etc. but the user has trouble with dexterity while using the functions. This database will contain upwards of 100,000 files. We simply want to use a system or HTML interface on the local pc. I have posted an example of the interface here http://www.metlfab.com/interface. This is just a basic start. We would want to make the use of the buttons on the screen as well as keyboard functions to do the same thing (is there another way to do this without macros?) Basically, we want to display the songs in a field and using the buttons and the keyboard, manipulate the playlists. The actual .WMA files on the local machine would not be affected when deleting from a playlist. I would like for this to be a stand-alone application that I can put on CD. I hope I'm in the right place to start my questions. If not, could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance...kydco