Exclamation Unanswered: graphical images in reports

Good day to all! I would like to know how to properly display an image that I placed in a report. Whenever I preview the report, the image appears (company logo). But when I print to a fax printer (WinFax or MS Fax), the image does not appear at all. Any solution to this will be much appreciated. Thank you guys in advance!
    pao_pao3

Provided Answers: 59
    what happens when you print it to a printer?
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Provided Answers: 1
    Did you try to make a PDF from the report and see the results?

Yes, I printed to the Adobe PDF printer and the image was rendered without any problems. I am just wondering why the image disappears when I print to a fax driver/printer? I checked the printing preferences for both the WinFax and MS Fax driver, and all seem to be OK. So I am wondering if there is a property for the image that I can set in the form design view. Thanks for the reply!
    pao_pao3

Provided Answers: 59
    it may be that the fax driver you are using is quite old, and may not be able to render the image you want - so checkt hat the image is compatible witht he software (it may not be aware of PNG or other grahpical inmages - it may only be aware of GIF's.

If the image is appearing on other devices, then the problem is going to lie within the driver, not the application itself. there may be settings within the driver - check the printer / fax options

can you send images by fax from any other application?
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton