• Assist with the website support
• Participate in the development of various new projects
• Create and maintain high quality documentation
• Research emerging Internet technologies and determine how they could be applied to on-going initiatives
• Lower to intermediate Java Programming skills (1+ years for one position, and 2+ intermediate skills for the other position)
• Some experience with EJB, Servlets, and JSP
• Green card holder, EAD, or U.S. citizen
• Must live within reasonable commuting distance to Ramsey, NJ
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive starting salary, stable company (long established and internationally recognized), technical growth and career growth opportunities, friendly working environment/culture, upscale working facilities.
Benefits include retirement plan, income savings plan, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, dependent life insurance, AD&D, long-term disability, health care reimbursement account, and dependent care reimbursement account.