Unanswered: connection failed

I have a sql server database and access as front end. Everybody except one user works on this database is fine. When this user open the database. It showed error message"
    connection failed: SQLState:'s1000'
    SQL Server Error: 0
    [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Cannot generate SSPI context.

Actually he worked fine before. Just today, it didn't work.
    Can you help me how to solve this problem?
    Many thanks.

Provided Answers: 54
    99% of the time, this is a networking problem, and most of those times it is simply Kerberos ticketing getting itself out-of-whack. I usually just power down the workstation (as in power off, not a Windows restart). Once it comes back up, the problem is usually gone.

-PatP

Thanks. Yes, i think it is network problem. Can you explain to me what you mean power down the workstation. It is not mean restart the server? I did restart the user's computer, but it still didn't work. Thank you.

Provided Answers: 54
    I used the term "power down" instead of restart to avoid confusion. Different things happen when a machine (specifically its network interface) powers down (it is turned off, or better yet unplugged) than what happens when Windows is simply restarted. When the machine powers back up and the hardware is re-initialized, that seems to clear most of these problems for me.

-PatP

Thank you very much for your explaination.