Exclamation Short-Term Oracle DBA Project (80 Hours) in Washington, DC

ettain group is currently seeking an Oracle DBA to do a short project for a cutting edge web development firm in Washington, DC. There are about 80 hours worth of work to be done, to include analysis and performance tuning.

This is a short-term project, and it is possible for some work to be done remotely, although ideally we are looking for someone who may be in between jobs and interested in picking up some extra cash to fill the gap between old job and new opportunity. Our client is looking for someone to start ASAP.

For immediate consideration, or to refer a friend, please send resumes to Liam Darmody of ettain group at ldarmody-resumes@ettaingroup.com.

Short term project of oracle dba perfomance tunning

[QUOTE=Liam.D.Recruiter]ettain group is currently seeking an Oracle DBA to do a short project for a cutting edge web development firm in Washington, DC. There are about 80 hours worth of work to be done, to include analysis and performance tuning.

This is a short-term project, and it is possible for some work to be done remotely, although ideally we are looking for someone who may be in between jobs and interested in picking up some extra cash to fill the gap between old job and new opportunity. Our client is looking for someone to start ASAP.

For immediate consideration, or to refer a friend, please send resumes to Liam Darmody of ettain group at [email]ldarmody-resumes@ettaingroup.com[/wadhwamanoj@gmail.com].[/$135 per hour]

Cool DC Short Term Project

I attempted to send my resume and contact you through my DOJ email account. Please call me cell at 240-602-1648.

Smile DC Short Term DBA Project.

Resume, Please call my cell 204-602-1648
    Attached Files Attached Files

After two and a half years, I'd assume that position is no longer available....does your resume mention anything about being "detail oriented"?
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com

Cool Yeah, Blindman, You got me good.

I bet your were laughin all weekend. By the way. Who do you and on the the NCAA men bball championship.

Quote Originally Posted by garrydawkins
    IBy the way. Who do you and on the the NCAA men bball championship.
    Kansas

oh, wait, you mean this year?

rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL