Thread: hi ev1

Angry hi ev1

try to download morpheus and when i did it displyed this message, entry point can not be found minidumpwritedump in dynamic link library dbghelp.dll. i need help please, also i would like to know if it has anything to do with me going from windows 98 to windows 2000, if so what can i do to resolve this problem.

I went to the Morpheus home page, and downloaded the trial version without any problems. I loaded a few pictures into it, and the morph seems to work fine.

Did you have problem with the download itself, loading pictures into Morpheus, or actually running the morph it produces?

-PatP

Apparently I picked the wrong Morpheus, based on an email that I got from Gladys622.

Unfortunately, I can't respond to emailed questions except in a few very limited conditions. The company I work for considers that consulting services, and only allows me to do that for our clients.

If you have database questions, please post them here in the forum. We'll all read them, and I'm sure that someone will respond if they can. If you have other kinds of questions (not related to databases), you'll have to find another venue where folks can help you with them. I'd suggest that you start with the vendor's web site, as that's usually the "first line of defense" when you have problems with software. If the vendor can't help you, try using Google or a similar search engine to find support for the product on the net.

-PatP

not that morpheus the music site morpheus