Unanswered: Need help adding in access

This is more than likely simple for a lot of people out there but it has me stumped. I have a form that has a two combo boxes with dates in both ( so the user to pick from and to dates) now I am always going to be adding more dates as time progresses. I need two things I need to know how to automatically add the new dates to the drop down as I add them to the table and I need to know how to have the Form dates together no matter what the user chooses.
    For example I am going to (once a week) be adding a new table (or just adding the data to the original form not sure which is the best way). The end user is going to pick 06/24 (to indicate the end of the week) in both forms or 06/24 in the from box and 07/01 in the to box. In all situations I need the next form to add the data together.
    Sorry for the long post but didnt know how to state it any simpler.

I am using Windows xp and Access 2002

Sounds like you have a lot to learn.

Likely the new data gets added to the existing table, especially if it is the same informaiton, just newer.

A query assembles data from different tables together and the forms/reports can link to the query.

A combo box can be set to pull values from a table, so it will stay up to date with the data.

Hope this gets you started,
    tc

thanks for the reply

I wasnt sure if keeping it in the same table was the wisest move so that deffently helps but as far as the caculating is what I am haveing a issue with. I am not sure how to set up the next form to calculate the answer no mater what the user choses. I mean do you have to set up a different query for every answer that they could possable pick or do you set up some type of codeing and if so how?

Can anyone assist please?

any suggestions