Responsible for the analysis, design, engineering and specifications to structure business intelligence reports that provide informational answers.
This candidate will assist in developing reports necessary to support new business. The required reports will address all departmental information needs that support the new business. The reports will provide information on potential increase in revenues, brand recognition and loyalty. Some Departments requiring reports are Finance, Business Affairs, Programming Planning, Legal, Tech Ops and Creative Services. Business Objects will be the main tool that will be used to create the reports. Knowledge of other specialty business intelligence in house tools such as Hyperion and Actuate will also be used to provide departments with the necessary information for new business.
* Bachelor*s Degree in Computer Science (or related degree).
* Minimum of two years working with Business Objects.
* Experience in building charts and pivots required.
* Strong business analysis skills required.
* Good working knowledge of a relational database (Oracle preferred) and SQL skills required.
* Experience building database views and performance tuning.
* Excellent communications skills required which is essential for business specifications gathered from clients and developers.
* Knowledge of Hyperion and/or Actuate is a plus.
* Portal administration is a plus.
Business Objects, business analysis, and SQL.
Compensation and Benefits
$75K+ salary based on qualifications and experience. Plus a semi-annual IT bonus (averages 10%). Comprehensive benefits (details on request). Stable company, very low IT turnover, friendly working environment.