Question Unanswered: A question about recalc

This may be a stupid question, but here goes...I often use recalc to make sure a newly entered line on a form set to continuous forms gets posted to the underlying table before doing some automated calculations when a user pushes a button on that line of the form. The problem that seems to happen more often than not is that as soon as the me.recalc command is issued, the first record on the form gets the focus and not the record that the button was pushed for. This is not so much a question of using the right line for the calculations but it just looks bad to me for the cursor to hop from the record that was being processed to the first record. In the past I have used docmd.gotorecord 'the id for the line being processed' but I am wondering if there might just be some way instead to freeze the form for the tiny duration of the process so that the cursor doesn't change position. My experience has also been that requery is just as bad, if not worse. I thank you all in advance for your time and your replies.

Provided Answers: 6
    You might try this to save the record instead:

DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord
    Paul