Unanswered: Textbox validation

I can't get this to work.

I have a form with 2 textboxes. In front of each of these textboxes are option buttons.

If the user selects the option button in front of the Text2 textbox, I need the user to enter a value between $100 and $500.

If they enter nothing, OR enter a value outside of this range, OR they enter any non-numeric chars, I want a message box to pop up and the field's background to turn yellow. They are not to be allowed out of this box until they enter a valid value, OR they un-selected the option button in front of the text box.

If they enter a valid value, they should be able to proceed to the next field.

Private Sub Option0_Click()
    If Me.Option0 = True Then
        Me.Option0 = False
        Me.Text2 = Null
    End If
    End Sub
    Private Sub Text2_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer)
    If Me.Option0 = False Then
        Me.Text2 = Null
        If Len(Me.Text2 & vbNullString) = 0 Or IsNumeric(Me.Text2) = False Or Me.Text2 < 100 Or Me.Text2 > 500 Then
            MsgBox ("Can not be empty or hold any non numeric characters or be outside of $100 - $500...correct it!")
            Cancel = True
        End If
    End If
    End Sub

Erm... no one replys to you yet?

Hmm, do u mean u have the button in the first form, and once u clicked it, it willl lead to the textbox in the second form?

If thats the case, i think u need to specify the form2.setfocus and setfocus to ur textbox..

Anyway, what is the error shown?