Hello I'm New to this forum, i'm looking for help with the following:

I linked Oracle server to MSSQL as a `linked server,

Under MSSQL i have the following:

PersonTable (4 int ID sequencially and automatically generated PK, EMP number, picture (which should be the ID.jpg), department ID (which related to the ID of the department table, Address1,Address2....)

DepartmentTAble ( ID int 4 sequencially and automatically generated, Department description )

From ORACLE linked server I can have my view that I want to fill the information except that in Oracle I don't know the ID of the persontable in MSSQl neither the ID of the department.

I need help and consultation on the following:

I need to schedule a script or function to do the following :

1-read the new Departments that are not in the MSSQL from the oracle and insert them into the MSSQL department tabe 2 times / day
2-Read the new persons in the oracle and insert them into the MSSQL person table and inserting in their respective Picture field the ID that was used for this record in MSSQL and the correct department ID from MSSQL which is related to ORACLE department table.

NOTE: THE CLIENT refused to write triggers on the ORacle tables

Please let me know if that would be possible, if anyone can offer his services for helping me with that it would be really appreciate. This is a requirement for a project in hand.

PLZ EMAIL ME THE CONTACT DETAILS TO DISCUSS THE REQUIREMENTS MORE CLEARLY OVER THE PHONE AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.