Question Unanswered: TnsListener & ManagementServer services dont show up in the control panel

I deinstall the oracle and then I reinstall. After instllation, I found the TnsListener and ManagementServer services dont show up. It is kind of strange. My OS is WindowsXP. I instlled oracle9i.

I read logs which is installActions2006-07-15_04-05-02-PM. I found some error messages.
    Unable to read C:/oracle/ora92/inventory/ContentsXML/comps.xml. Some product information might be lost.
    Unable to read C:\Program Files\Oracle\Inventory/Contents/LibsList.ser Some product information might be lost.
    Unable to read C:/oracle/product/10.2.0/db_1/inventory/ContentsXML/comps.xml. Some product information might be lost.
    Unable to read C:\Program Files\Oracle\Inventory/Contents/LibsList.ser. Some product information might be lost.

This might be where the problem is. But I dont know how to fix it. Please help.

Thank you all.

I ve done. many thanks for all.
    Last edited by mayumifan; 07-18-06 at 23:16.

For the Listener, edit your listener.ora and then run "lsnrctl start"... this will create the service if it is not there. Not sure about the Agent... sorry.
    JoeB
    save disk space, use smaller fonts

You have to run the Enterprise Manager Configuration Assistant to create the OMS service.

Yeah, I suppose if I read the question more carefully, I might have seen that too. Good catch ebrian!
    JoeB
    save disk space, use smaller fonts