Unanswered: Access/Email integration

Hi,

I'm a newcomer to the forums. I hope this first post will give me some direction on how to extend an existing application.

My wife uses a third-party POS software package at her consignment/resale shop. It's based on access, and all data is kept in a single .mdb file (I've opened it in Access2003 without difficulty). I'd like to help her by creating an automated function that will email account holders with their current credit-on-file. All the fields I would need to reference exist in the database and are populated. I wouldn't think writing this would be too difficult, but a search of Google didn't turn up any likely (read: free) solutions.

Anyone have any suggestion on how I'd go about coding this? I would assume I'd be using VBA to accomplish it. Wondered if anyone had a rough idea of what steps I would need to incorporate and functions I would need to call.

TIA!

Depends on the email client to be used ... I know that questions have been posted on this forum for Outlook and Lotus Notes email connectivity ... Try doing a search.
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...