Terrific position and excellent opportunity to work with a stable company, friendly and relaxed working environment (business casual dress code) with low IT turnover. Compensation includes a semi-annual IT bonus that averages 10%.
The job functionality is developing Hyperion Planning and Essbase systems, reports, what if analysis, etc. for business users on the finance side. Full SDLC experience and strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Calls for a minimum of 2 years forecasting and budgeting development experience with Hyperion Essbase, Planning and Reports (including charts and pivots).
Working knowledge of Oracle required (building database views).
Experience with the Hyperion utilities required.
Portal administration and a strong finance background are highly desirable.
4-year degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
U.S. citizen, Green Card, or EAD.
Must live with a reasonable commute distance to NY City.
• Assist the Finance Department in developing the Hyperion Planning application for financial accounting management.
• Analyze and design Finance’s need to address forecasting, budgeting and modeling.
• Analyze and design various analytical “what if” processing that will tap into the financial databases.
• Also, in conjunction with other department’s needs, help to analyze and design business intelligence reporting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
• Minimum of two years multi-dimensional modeling is required.
• Knowledge of financial processes utilizing Hyperion.
• Experience with latest Hyperion Version highly desirable.
• Knowledge of Hyperion applications (Planning, Dashboard, Scorecard, etc.) required.
• Experience in building OLAP reports, charts and pivots required.
• Knowledge of financial industry a plus.
• Good working knowledge of Oracle Building database views and performance tuning.
• Portal administration is a plus.
• Excellent communications skills required which is essential for business specifications gathered from clients and developers.
• Skills required: Hyperion, Essbase, cube development, Hyperion Reports, Hyperion Planning, and Utilities.
Compensation & Benefits
Starting base salary of $80K + (additional compensation based on qualifications and experience). The comp package includes a semi-annual IT bonus (has averaged 10%), and a comprehensive benefits package (details on request).