Suggestion for this site

As a frequent user and responder to questions, I have a suggestion to this site. Maybe I'm missing it, but could there be a forum for posting developed code examples. I have quite a few helpful snippets of MSAccess code and a few VB games which I developed. I'm not sure if it's really kosher to post the vb games on this site in the vb forum but I thought they might be inspirational for other vb coders to "want" to learn by seeing what a sample vb game could do (I know it made me want to learn by seeing other vb games and examples - "hey, I want to be able to do that but better" type of thing). I'm wondering if it wouldn't be going to far as to say "could we have a user developed gaming" forum and another one which is something like "user developed helpful coding snippets." Just my 2 cents...Thanks for doing such a great job on this forum and keeping it going. I use it weekly (mostly answering other questions). It's been a good inspiration for me when work has become a drag.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

Quote Originally Posted by pkstormy
    ... I'm wondering if it wouldn't be going to far as to say "could we have a user developed gaming" forum and another one which is something like "user developed helpful coding snippets." ...
    I was hoping that someone who understands this forum better than I would respond.

And I'll still wait on some more responses.

Suffice it to say, if the members think it's a good idea, it's a good idea.
    Have a community? Have questions?

Defo on the code snippets idea. We were talking about linking to code snippets via the fledgling Access FAQ but that seems to have died a death. I had been thinking about creating a thread and linking to good example of code snippets as and when posted.

The one problem with a separate forum is that it there would need to be multiple platform specific forums really. I wouldn't want to wade through pl\sql looking for some vba code.
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

Quote Originally Posted by pootle flump
    I had been thinking about creating a thread and linking to good example of code snippets as and when posted.
    I thought about it and then did it:
    http://www.dbforums.com/showthread.p...=1#post6222281
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.