OH BOy Access 2007

Wow Office 2007 will only work on Windows Vista....GOOD GRAVY!!!!!!!
    I wonder what access will be like, gotta do some reading on that. Cause our stuff is ADP city

Association for the Development of Pakistan? Assistive Devices Program? Adenosine Diphosphate? Aéroports de Paris? Automatic Data Processing? Association of Directory Publishers? Area Development Project?
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

Huh?

ADP - Access Data Project

Microsoft office 2007, it will ony run on Windows Vista the new operating system

I am thinking of getting a CIW Cert

I enjoy creating website also, I want to get a CIW Cert

I am not sure where you got this information from ... but I am currently running Office 2007 Beta on my XP machine.
    Get yourself a copy of the The Holy Book

order has no physical Brett in The meaning of a Kaiser . -database data

Quote Originally Posted by r937
    Association for the Development of Pakistan? Assistive Devices Program? Adenosine Diphosphate? Aéroports de Paris? Automatic Data Processing? Association of Directory Publishers? Area Development Project?
    Oooo - can I play?

.... erm.... Advanced..... Audio..... uh..... er.... ah crap
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

Yes

I hear it will run on Windows xp also sorry, my mistake

sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma
    I am not sure where you got this information from ... but I am currently running Office 2007 Beta on my XP machine.

I was incorrect I saw the site and you can run it on Windows Xp, sorry! only human.

What is exactly is the office 2007 like??

Thumbs up A quick overview of Office 2007

As a beta tester on the project we are pretty proud of it. We replaced the menu, standard and formatting toolbar with "Ribbons" kinda like tabs but they adapt to the user and what he uses the most. You can also highlight text or graphics and a mini toolbar appears with the most used commands on it. If you go on MS site you can download the beta version, sorry it is still beta and you will find some bugs still, darn exterminator is falling down on the job...please report the bugs we'd like to have it at least mostly fixed by release date. You can also click on "Learning Resources" where one of our beta testers (I suspect Beth, only because she is a teacher like me) and view ppt presentations on Word, Access, Excel, etc. You can also take a free for the next 30 days skills assessment "mini course" on the Entire Office 2007 Professional suite. Have fun and remember the more bugs you report the less patching we have to do later. It's a whole new format, we hope you enjoy it represents 2 years of collaborative effort on several super brains. (not me mind you, I just hang out with SuperBraniacs hoping it will someday rub off on me) Let us know if you like or dislike it. All comments and constructive criticism welcome. Be gentle though, apparently super brains egos bruise easily. (again not me)

One can never stop learning if they open their eyes every morning with optimism and hope...Bill R. Loy
    I have a 8 gigabyte mind in a 80 gigabyte world something is bound to be forgotten as I age serenely into senilaity....

Morath
    No matter what, the earth keeps spinning.

Quote Originally Posted by pootle flump
    Oooo - can I play?

.... erm.... Advanced..... Audio..... uh..... er.... ah crap
    Me too, Me too....A Dead Poodle? A Deep Puddle? Another Dreaded Program?
    After Dark Prohibited...Angry D.....oh crap, I have to reboot my brain, brb.
    One can never stop learning if they open their eyes every morning with optimism and hope...Bill R. Loy
    I have a 8 gigabyte mind in a 80 gigabyte world something is bound to be forgotten as I age serenely into senilaity....

Morath

Office 2007...sucks for accessibility. Then again I saw it in Oct/Nov 05 and Jan 06...
    Ryan
    My Blog

Did you go to the Learning Resouces center and download the ppt on Access 2007? It's actually quite easy to access, open and upgrade older files. With the XML format it actually makes your databases more compact for quicker queries and filter searches. I admit it takes a while to get used to but after you use it for 6-8 months you won't want to go back. If your opening an older file in compatability mode not all 2007 features are available you have to convert it to 2007 which is on the main drop down menu that has the office logo.

Morath