Unanswered: convert html to ms Access

Is it possible to convert an html document to MS Access 2000, where a new paragraph will be a new record?
    Compare bible texts (and other tools):
    TheWheelofGod

Provided Answers: 59
    Theoretically yes, but it's be a pig to develop, test and debug
    you would probably have to store the HTML page on your local machine, then read that file, parse the HTML tags and assign to columns appropriately.

The frightmare is that HTML may not neccesarily be well formed (ie tags could be missing or in the incorrect format. you may have problems with sections of of a document that are included on the fly, with null values in tables etc

its not soemthing I'd want to do in a hurry.

its not that I want to deter you but it seems a fiendishly complex project with many mnay pitfall on the way. it's be easier if the data was supplied in XML

just my 2d
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

I want to convert an eBook. I have a program to convert it to HTML, but I notice that paragraphs don't show properly. Also the conversion of the 700-page eBook happens on 1 page.

I want to create a system, fields of chapters, text, titles...Then I can use asp to display it on pages.

I have Excel, Word and FrontPage as well as MS Access 2000. But I wonder if I'm going to save countless hours of work!!!
    Compare bible texts (and other tools):
    TheWheelofGod