Unanswered: Problems with Margins on my Reports

I have a recurring problem that I am not sure how to prevent. The default margins in Access are 1". I have several reports that require margins of 1/2" and 1/4". I have several different workstations that will periodically revert back to 1" margins and I don't know why. At the same time that some of the computers use a 1" margin, others display the correct format.

The only consistency is when I add a new computer which requires a new installation of Access, the first time I open the report it is correct, the second and all other times, the margin size reverts back to 1".

Is there a way that I can force the margins to the correct sizes using VB so when a report is run, part of the OnOpen code ensures that the correct margins are used? If not, how do I control the margin settings? It appears so random and I don't understand why they change.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Scott

It's a bug in Access 2000. Go to Tools/Options/General and un-check all Name Autocorrect features.

Margins also depend on the printer you are trying to print to. If someone has a default printer that is different than your default printer then there is a possibility that the other printer can't print that far to the left, right, bottom, or top.

Are you in the same office? With access to the same printers? You can set up a report to print to a specific printer. Not sure if this will help but then it should keep the settings. The only problem with choosing a specific printer is that if the printers are named differently on all the computers then Access will complain that it can't find the correct printer.