Question for the moderators

Hey guys,

I have this new vb puzzle I made which I'm dying to post and see if anybody likes it. I attached it here (with the source code) and I'm wondering if you'd let me post it to the vb site? It's sloppily written (I'm still learning vb) but it is fun to play and try to solve. Since I am very VERY anti-virus (as you've probably discovered with all my posts), it of course does not contain any type of viruses.

I wasn't sure in your reply to my last vb game post if you'd allow me to post these or not. I definatly don't want to jeopardize my status on this forum but I do want to continue contributing (I'm also rather bored at my job and need to create things - this forum has also been a life saver for me giving me something to do each day).

You can also find this vb game (but a lot better version of it - called Lights Out) on the web (with the vb source code!) but since I designed this one from scratch, it's kind of my personal pet accomplishment (I'm a newbie with vb but a very old veteran with MSAccess).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

Get it on there ya big soft ar$e - dear me. You've contributed enough to the site (well - Access forum at least to my knowledge) to be allowed a few indulgences.

Blimey - some of the worthless nonsense we get posted here and you are stressing
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstormy
    I wasn't sure in your reply to my last vb game post if you'd allow me to post these or not.
    that was just me, and i already apologized for over-reacting

(would have completely removed your post if i thought it was really a problem)

good for you for sharing, and don't forget to mention which version of which virus-checker you scanned your file with
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

Posting vb game

Thanks guys! Greatly appreciated.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)