Madison, WI

Unanswered: A fun puzzle in VB call Lights Out/On

This is called Lights Out (or Lights On) puzzle. I made it in vb although a much better version of it can be found on the web. I also included the source-code (which is rather sloppy and probably a disgrace to you real vb programmers out there), but hey, I'm learning (and getting better for being an MSAcces geek). This was checked out with Norton's AntiVirus so I can guarantee that it's free of any viruses.

I mostly did this because I'm bored at work and wanted to give some of my fellow co-workers a little bit of a challenge (the solution is included under the help menu for those who stress out too much over it.) I figured I'd continue creating these puzzle games until my company realizes I'm bored and finally decides to fire me (which would probably be a blessing). I've also uploaded a few other vb (and MSAccess) games to this forum in the past (also virus-free) if you're interested and want to search for games by pkstormy (keep in mind though that I'm really a database programmer - not a game designer).

Anyway, enjoy and please feel free to critique it (I can take it.)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

One Flump in One Place
    Nice one Paul Another good game.
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.