Unanswered: form report code date/time from number

I have a problem with the AB table that I converted the record date and accept date to date/time. Open form to see the parameter problems that show up. The previous programmer had the these dates in number format but I changed it to date.

See attachment and form for the parameter expr problem that I am trying to fix
    Attached Files Attached Files

Between which dates do you want to run the report?

Quote Originally Posted by John2Chr
    I have a problem with the AB table that I converted the record date and accept date to date/time. Open form to see the parameter problems that show up. The previous programmer had the these dates in number format but I changed it to date.

See attachment and form for the parameter expr problem that I am trying to fix
    Hi John,
    The problem lies in your table. You have two fields:
    Accept_ Date
    Record_ Date

But in your code/queries/reports you refer to the fields as:
    Accept_Date
    Record_Date

Spot the difference ? Well I couldn't at first and it's even more difficult to spot in the Access screens. The fields in your table have a space between the underscore and the Date. Remove the spaces from your field names in the table and all should be well (it worked for me anyway).

Chris

resolved!

Thanks Howey!

I can't believe that I couldn't see that. I was starting to go insane but u kept me grounded!

I really appreciate it!