Denver, Co. USA

Forum searches having a problem lately?

Is it just my bad luck or is the "Get New" menu button not working correctly sometimes?

Sometimes it returns: "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." instead of the correct: "Sorry, there are no new threads to view. You may search for threads updated during the previous 24 hours, here." It also displays this sometimes when there are new un-viewed threads.

Sometimes it displays the proper: "Sorry, there are no new threads to view..." but when you click on the link, it displays: "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." However, there are threads within the last 24 hours that it should have found and displayed.

Sometimes it takes a long time to return results from the search.

Also, sometimes when you do an "find all post by..." under a persons profile, you get - "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms" when in fact there are posts it should have found.

Is someone working on fixing these search related problems with the forum software?

One Flump in One Place
    Not a new problem - I don't remember a time I ever had confidence in the search facility. Do you know what I use to search this site? Google. Tsk.

You might be able to get the official response from SoftWareRevue (a terribly nice fellow) if you post here
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.