Forum searches having a problem lately?

Is it just my bad luck or is the "Get New" menu button not working correctly sometimes?

Sometimes it returns: "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." instead of the correct: "Sorry, there are no new threads to view. You may search for threads updated during the previous 24 hours, here." It also displays this sometimes when there are new un-viewed threads.

Sometimes it displays the proper: "Sorry, there are no new threads to view..." but when you click on the link, it displays: "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." However, there are threads within the last 24 hours that it should have found and displayed.

Sometimes it takes a long time to return results from the search.

Also, sometimes when you do an "find all post by..." under a persons profile, you get - "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms" when in fact there are posts it should have found.

Is someone working on fixing these search related problems with the forum software?

Not a new problem - I don't remember a time I ever had confidence in the search facility. Do you know what I use to search this site? Google. Tsk.

You might be able to get the official response from SoftWareRevue (a terribly nice fellow) if you post here
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.